CROSSTOBERFEST 2009 – WHAT IS IT?
UPDATE: Treasure Vallery Musik Meisters to play Saturday starting a 3:30. This is a fantastic 9 piece band including 2 Trumpets, Flugelhorn, Alto horn, Trombone, Baritone, Tuba, Percussion, and a German Singer!
Theme: a Bavarian/Oktoberfest style festival celebrating cyclo-cross bike racing and the advent of winter
Who: Organizer: Sun Valley Company, Race Promoter: Bill Olson, Sun Valley Road & Dirt
REGISTER FOR THE RACES HERE: www.powerhousefitstudio.com
Idaho State Championships for cyclo-cross racing.
- Pro 1/2 $40 a day or $70 for both—50% CASH PAYBACK FOR PRO 1/2
- the rest(except juniors) $30 entry fee per day, $50 for 2 days;
- Juniors $20 entry fee per day..
- day of registration add $5 per day
- Kid’s 12 and under are free!
- Purchase a souvenir liter or full liter Oktoberfest Beer Mug to support Sun Valley Road & Dirt! Cost is $18
- Race Categories & Start Times for both days:
10:30 – 1:30 Registration and packet pick up
11:45 – Category c, 20 minutes + 1 lap, juniors and masters 35/45 B
12:10 – B race, 40 minutes + 1 lap, women 1/2/3 – masters 35/45 A
12:55 – D Race, 20 Minutes + 1 lap, Category 4 men & women
1:15 – Shimano Youth Series 5 & under, 6 minutes + 1 lap
1:25 – Shimano Youth Series 9 & under, 10 minutes + 1 lap
1:40 – Shimano Youth Series 12 & under, 1 lap on adult course
2:00 –Category A, 60 minutes + 1 lap
2009/2010 Winter Kick Off at Brass Ranch River Run
- Come see the new 2009/2010 winter skiwear offerings from Burton, Bogner, Arcteryx, and more
2009/2010 Winter Kick Off at Pete Lane’s Mountain Sports at River Run
- Free tuning clinics provided by Pete Lane’s Tune Shop - bring your skis!
- $150 off any purchase of new (2009/2010) skis and bindings
- Free custom footbed ($135) with any new (2009/2010) ski boot
- $40 off any new (2009/2010) helmet and goggle purchase
- Kid’s season ski lease starting at $80! Get it this weekend and receive a $10 voucher good at Pete Lane’s at Dollar mountain – your headquarters for Kid’s skiing and snowboarding.
2009 Bikes from Pete Lane’s Bike Shop
- Bikes for sale
kid’s tent – fun activities!!
- Check out our bike and winter sport partners and preview their new products coming out including Smith, Scott, Chums/Beyond Coastal, Blizzard & tecnixa, Lucky Bums, and more!.
Food and Beer Gardens
- Crossoberfest Grill open from 11:00am to 5:00pm both Saturday & Sunday serving authentic Bavarian fare
- Oktoberfest Beer Garden open 11:00 to 6:00 serving domestic and German beers
- Live Music Saturday 3:30 to 6:00 – Treasure Vallery Musik Meisters to play Saturday starting a 3:30. This is a fantastic 9 piece band including 2 Trumpets, Flugelhorn, Alto horn, Trombone, Baritone, Tuba, Percussion, and a German Singer!
- $119 room rates at the Sun Valley Lodge Friday & Saturday Nights – Just say "Crosstoberfest" 1-800-786-8259
Where: River Run Plaza, at the base of Bald Mountain in Ketchum, Idaho
When: Saturday, October 24th 2009, 10:00am to 7:00pm and Sunday, October 25, 2009 10:00am to 4:00pm
Tags: beer, bike, Brass Ranch, Crosstoberfest, cycle-cross, idaho, ketchum, kids, live music, octoberfest, oktoberfest, Pete Lanes, racing, River Run, shopping, ski boots, skis, Sun Valley, Sun Valley Company, Sun Valley Resort, Winter