Big Snow Shopping Alert!
Saturday, January 28
2 Hours Only! 4–6pm
We’ve got big snow and now we’ve got big savings all over the Sun Valley Village. Join us for two hours of non-stop shopping and dining and some of the season’s best buys!
25% Off Everything!
40% Off Kids Skiwear!
- Brass Ranch
- Pete Lane’s
- Signatures & Gifts
- The Toy Store
- Towne & Parke Jewelry
25% Off Dining and Entertainment!
- 25% off pizza at Bald Mountain Pizza
- 25% off entres at the Ram Restaurant
- 25% off draft beer and wines by the glass at the Inn Lobby Lounge
- 25% off Boiler Room cover charge
If you like stand-up comedians, you’ll love the 2012 Winter Comedy Series at the Sun Valley Resort Boiler Room every Friday and Saturday night at 6pm. We present new comedians hot off the comedy circuit every weekend.
Doors open at 5pm and comedy starts at 6pm. Cover is $10 at the door (21 & Older)
- January 13 & 14 Joe Klocek/Heath Harmison
- January 20 & 21 Tom Rhodes/Jason Resler
- January 27 & 28 Eddie Ifft/ Leif Skyving
- February 3 & 4 Trish Surh/Courtney Cronin
- February 10 & 11 Dwight Slade/Jim Summers
- February 17 & 18 Henry Phillips/ Gary Cannon
- February 24 & 25 Kristin Key/Myles Weber
- March 2 & 3 Brad Williams/Stefan Davis
- March 9 & 10 Tim Young/Dan Gabriel
- March 16 & 17 Michael Pace/Heath Harmison
- March 23 & 24 Dan Cummins/Ryan Wingfield
Skin It To Win It!
January 28th, 2012
10am – 3pm
Fund raiser for the Sawtooth National Forest Avalanche Center. Skiers hike up to the top of Dollar circumnavigating Forbidden Fruit and skiing down Otto’s.
There will be Solo, 2 & 4 person teams. Each lap will be recorded, athlete sponsors pledge money for each lap completed.
- Steve Butler, SNFAC, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Matteson, Dollar Mountain Manager, 309-0633
- Marshal McInnis, Slopes Department, 622-2183
|December 28||Future Suns||Home|
|December 30-31||Utah Rebels||Home|
|January 13-14||Utah Grizzlies||Away|
|January 20-21||Utah Grizzlies||Home|
|February 17-18||Langley, B.C.||Home|
Telemark All Terrain Series on Cozy
Contact Julian Tyo at 208.721.7159
Mogul competition on Bald Mountain Race Arena
2nd Annual Sun Valley Nordic Festival
Jan 28-Feb 5, 2012
The 2nd annual Sun Valley Nordic Festival will feature nine days of activities, races, clinics and fun events, discounts on nordic ski passes, discounts on demos/rentals, lodging and dining, which showcase and celebrate Sun Valley’s well-deserved reputation as "Nordic Town USA.”
The creation of the Sun Valley Nordic Festival was a collaborative efforts from a wide variety of groups, individuals, and businesses, now known as the Sun Valley Nordic Ski Alliance, who are all interested in further promoting Sun Valley as a major Nordic ski destination. The idea to create a weeklong event that capitalized on the renowned Boulder Mountain Tour ski race and built in new activities that might encourage racers to come a few days earlier, but also to have activities that non-race skiers and families could enjoy.